10. Cameron Rupp, July 10 – 465 feet; uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: https://pressvision.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/dsc_0799.jpg
9. Eugenio Suarez, June 2 – 465 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: http://newsok.com/gallery/feedid/1021449/50/pictures/4281315?hideNav=false&dontTrackPage=false
8. Matt Holliday, May 30 – 466 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: http://a.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/RSN/Midwest/2016/02/23/PI-MLB-Cardinals-spring-Matt-Holliday-022316.vresize.1200.675.high.43.jpg
7. Jordy Mercer, April 22 – 466 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/r960-dfd6e2d29a404ddded6ca3feb4c71e7f.jpg
6. C.J. Cron, June 21 – 467 feet, could not confirm if C.J. uses the Pow’r Wrap
5. Hanley Ramirez, May 10 – 468 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Hanley+Ramirez/Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Arizona+Diamondbacks/-h-FPv-b0gk
4. Maikel Franco, July 10 – 471 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: https://nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptjizjhiy2m0nmnhodrjn2eyytfmn2q1zjdiztq3mzq4.jpeg?w=1200
3. Franklin Gutierrez, May 21 – 473 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight; See: https://cbsseattle.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/151230518.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1
2. Giancarlo Stanton, May 6 – 475 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight;See: https://www.powrwrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/GiancarloStanton1_9601.jpg
You can see Stanton’s blast here: http://m.mlb.com/video/v664708283/?c_id=mlb
Last year Stanton hit one completely out of Dodger stadium:
And finally, the longest home run of the first half of 2016!
1. Nomar Mazara, May 25 – 491 feet, uses Pow’r Wrap bat weight;See: http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/591/943/hi-res-6352d196baf95187b410feca1998c67f_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75
You can see Mazara’s mammoth home run here:
It’s no coincidence that the players with the longest home runs in the first half of 2016 use the Pow’r Wrap bat weight. The Pow’r Wrap will work and develop the specific muscles used in hitting a baseball and with repeated usage will increase bat speed and thus give you the ability to hit the ball with more power.
(Disclaimer: None of these players expressly endorse the Pow’r Wrap bat weight.)